The Rialto Theater Reopens on July 23.
Following an extended closure due to COVID-19, the Rialto Theater is making plans to reopen its doors to the public on Thursday, July 23.
“We are thrilled to announce our reopening at the historic Rialto Theater. Getting to this point has been a slow and trying process, so first and foremost, we would like to thank the community for hanging in there with us. The safety and well-being of our patrons, staff, and volunteers is our top priority and we have worked diligently to ensure that our venue is as safe as possible. We have also continued our policy of offering full refunds with no questions asked. So, we hope theater-goers will feel confident to buy tickets to our events and join us again as we reopen our doors to the Loveland community,” stated Rialto Theater Manager, Steve Lemmon.
The Rialto Theater is following health and safety recommendations from the City of Loveland, Larimer County Department of Health & Environment, and the Governor.
New precautions and procedures now in place:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of common area surfaces and spaces
- Installation of plexi-glass guards at the concessions and bar areas
- Hand sanitizer stations available at specific locations in the interior lobby
- All visitors including staff and volunteers must wear masks
- Social Distancing, including capacity restrictions via signage and staff direction
- Upon entry, all patrons will be asked to answer COVID-19 screening questions
- Cash will not be accepted; acceptable forms of payment are credit and debit cards
The reopening of the Theater will kick off with cinematic offerings for both kids and adults starting on Thursday, July 23 through end of August.
July & August Cinema Schedule:
- Thursday, July 23 (10 am & 3 pm) – Trolls World Tour
- Friday, July 24 (7 pm) – Blue Brothers
- Saturday, July 25 (7 pm) – Sleepless In Seattle
- Thursday, July 30 (10 am & 3 pm) – Frozen II
- Friday, July 31 (7 pm) – Across The Universe
- Saturday, August 1 (7 pm) – Dirty Dancing
- Thursday, August 6 (10 am & 3 pm) – The Secret Life of Pets 2
- Friday, August 7 (7 pm) – Grease
- Saturday, August 8 (7 pm) – The Great Gatsby (2013 release)
- Thursday, August 13 (10 am & 3 pm) – Tangled
- Friday, August 14 (7 pm) – Footloose (1984 release)
- Saturday, August 15 (7 pm) – The Notebook
- Friday, August 21 (7 pm) – Judy
- Friday, August 28 (7 pm) – Little Shop of Horrors
- Saturday, August 29 (7 pm) – Casablanca
Important To Know Before You Go Details – Informational details to review prior to visiting the Rialto Theater:
- Ticket Prices: $3 per ticket for the Thursday screenings, $5 per ticket for the Friday & Saturday screenings. Children two years of age and under are free.
- Tickets to all movies must be purchased online at rialtotheatercenter.org; the box office will not be open. If you arrive at the Theater without a ticket, you will be asked to step outside and purchase a ticket online via your smartphone.
- Tickets must be printed off at home or shown digitally on your phone upon entry; will call will not be available.
- The Theater will open one hour prior to each movie screening to allow time for patrons to purchase concessions and find their seat(s).
- A modified concessions and bar menu will be available at each screening. The bar will not be open during the Thursday screenings.
- Social distancing will be required in the Theater and patrons will be asked to follow distancing direction from volunteers, staff, and signage located throughout the Theater. Patrons who live in the same household will be allowed to sit together.