Please visit the new BackstageRialto.com website for additional information about the incredible work that the board is doing in support of the Rialto Theater.
Welcome to Backstage Rialto, a non-profit organization founded in 2014 dedicated to supporting Loveland, Colorado’s historic Rialto Theater Center.
The Rialto Theater Center opened as a silent movie theater in 1920 and is currently Loveland’s premier performing arts venue, welcoming nationally touring musicians, comedians, and performers as well as local performing arts groups.
Backstage Rialto’s Mission is to enhance and strengthen the Rialto Theater Center by providing financial support for expanded programming and physical facility improvements. We are a sounding board for staff and promote the importance of live performance. We strive to build community with shared cultural and historical experiences. We work to raise awareness of the ongoing importance of the Rialto Theater and its historical importance to the larger Northern Colorado community. We accomplish this mission through fundraising, volunteering and community ambassadorship efforts.
- In 2016, thirty-three events were added to the Rialto Theater Center’s programming schedule as a result of Backstage Rialto’s fundraising efforts.
- In 2017, Backstage Rialto provided the funding for our new Center Channel Speaker System.
- In 2020, Backstage Rialto purchased live streaming equipment for the Rialto Theater.
- In 2020, Backstage Rialto hired a Development Assistant to help manage fundraising, sponsorships, and grant writing.
- Backstage Rialto produces multiple fundraising events per year.
If you find it within your means, please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to the Rialto.
Donate by Mail:
Please mail checks to the address below, and please write “donation” in the reference line.
c/o Rialto Theater Center
228 E. Fourth Street
Loveland, CO 80537
Make a secure online contribution to Backstage Rialto with Paypal (credit cards and debit cards accepted).