Rialto Covid Safety Precautions
The health and safety of the Rialto patrons, volunteers, and staff remains the Theater’s top priority. The Rialto Theater is following health and safety recommendations from the City of Loveland, Larimer County Department of Health & Environment, and the Governor.
New precautions and procedures now in place:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of common area surfaces and spaces (including disinfecting every seat in the Theater after each event).
- Installation of plexi-glass guards at the box office, concessions, and bar areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations available at specific locations in the interior lobby.
- All visitors over the age of 10, including staff and volunteers, must wear masks.
- Social Distancing, including capacity restrictions via signage and staff direction.
- Upon entry, all patrons will be asked to answer COVID-19 screening questions.
- Cash will not be accepted; acceptable forms of payment are credit and debit cards.
Important To Know Before You Go Details – Informational details to review prior to visiting the Rialto Theater:
- Tickets to all events must be purchased online at rialtotheatercenter.org; the box office will not be open. If you arrive at the Theater without a ticket, you will be asked to step outside and purchase a ticket online via your smartphone.
- Tickets must be printed off at home or shown digitally on your phone upon entry; will call will not be available.
- The Theater will open one hour prior to event to allow time for patrons to purchase concessions and find their seat(s).
- A modified concessions and bar menu will be available at each screening.
- Social distancing will be required in the Theater and patrons will be asked to follow distancing direction from volunteers, staff, and signage located throughout the Theater. Patrons who live in the same household will be allowed to sit together.
We know that patrons will have varying levels of comfort returning to see an event at the Rialto. We encourage you to use your best judgement and return at a time that is right for you, whenever that may be. We appreciate your support and can’t wait to see you at Theater in the future.