Meetings and Corporate Events
Located in downtown Loveland less than 10 miles from I-25, the Rialto Theater Center offers accommodations for business meetings, corporate trainings, presentations, and seminars with under 100 attendees. The Devereaux Room with its clean, modern appearance is a welcomed departure from the average hotel conference room, and you won’t have the share the space with other conferences or events happening at the same time. Your attendees will love the airy nature of the room with its floor-to-ceiling windows and can stretch their legs with a walk down fourth street, home to several bars, restaurants, and coffee shops.
The Phyllis Walbye Conference Room is the perfect venue for small meetings with up to 10 attendees. Enjoy ergonomic conference seating, a flat-screen television for presentations, and a light and airy setting.
Want to treat your attendees after your event? Take them to a show or event in the historic theater. Check the upcoming shows page for more information.
Contact us to schedule a tour or make a reservation.
Devereaux Room Amenities Include:
- Adjustable lighting
- Ceiling-mounted projector
- Integrated sound system
- Optional dividing wall to separate the event from the lobby area
- Optional cocktail or dinner tables
- Optional conference seating
- WiFi throughout the building
- Conference room with ergonomic seating
- Public art integrated throughout the space
Conference Room Amenities Include:
- Ergonomic conference seating
- Conference table
- Sleek, modern décor
- Public art on display
- Flat-screen television monitor for presentations
- Easy AV hook-ups
Food and Drink Options Include:
- Coffee service
- Bar service
- Catering options– choose from a list of approved caterers