Foote Lagoon Concerts: Vendor Opportunities
SUMMER SIDE OF LOVELAND
Kaiser Permanente presents Loveland’s FREE Foote Lagoon Summer Concert Series
Thursdays, July 7 – August 11, 2016
Foote Lagoon Summer Concert Series sponsored by:
Apply to be a vendor at the FREE 2016 Foote Lagoon Summer Concert Series
Vendors of all types are encouraged to apply to participate in Loveland’s free 2016 Foote Lagoon Summer Concert Series presented by Kaiser Permanente. Selections will be made at the discretion of the organizing committee, as we would like a diverse selection of vendors that appropriate for the family-friendly event and its audience.
1-Evening Vendor: $125 (nonprofit organization: $25 / charitable organization: FREE*)
– Will be provided a vendor space for the concert date of your choosing
– Permitted to purchase as many concert weeks as you wish (ex: here for one week, take a week off, return the following week)
Full Season Vendor: $600 (nonprofit organization: $100)
– Will be provided a Vendor space for all six concerts during the concert series
1. Electricity will not be available to vendors.
2. Vendor locations will be determined by the event staff prior to each concert with priority given to Sponsors, then Full Season Vendors, then 1-Evening Vendors.
3. The City of Loveland reserves the right to deny vendors or refuse sponsor images and messages if they conflict with Loveland’s laws, codes, or policies and/or do not suit the needs of the concert and its audience.
4. The FREE concerts are “rain or shine” and may be cancelled due to severe weather. Unless the entire summer series is cancelled, no refunds will be available.
5. Vendors are expected to be completely set-up and “open for business” by 6 pm, and they are not permitted to “close-up shop” until 9 pm.
6. Vendors will not have special parking privileges and should arrive early enough to unload, set-up, and acquire parking prior to the 6 pm mandatory open time.
7. Vendors must follow all applicable license, insurance, and regulation requirements at their own cost.
*Due to space constraints and dependence on paying vendors to help fund the concerts, free charitable spaces are limited are limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
**A “Vendor space” is a dedicated 10’ x 10’area located close to the Foote Lagoon. Tables, tents, and
If additional space is required, a vendor may purchase a “Double Space” consisting of 20 feet wide by 12 feet deep for an extra $25 per week or $100 all 6 weeks.
Apply to be a vendor:
Send an email with your name, phone number, business/organization information, and the option you are interested in (1-evening or full season) to Bryan Zellmer at firstname.lastname@example.org